“Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers.”
“Healing the Wounds of
a Fatherless Generation”
All over the earth families are confirming
the importance of fathers!
Dear Friend of God,
In Healing the Wounds of a Fatherless Generation, he recounts the struggles of growing up a child of an alcoholic father, as well as his own struggles to be the dad he never had. He inspires fathered and fatherless men to seek, even pursue, a spiritual father. He tells them how to become good sons through obedience, courage and authenticity. In this insightful and practical book you will discover how to:
In this book you will discover how to:
- Embrace the mission of fatherhood and why you should be on the quest.
- Become the son of God and the man you were meant to be.
- Push past the pain of broken relationships to forgiveness, restoration and victory.
- Heal the fatherless wound in yourself and others.
- Walk in the power and victory of ‘Just Be’ in Christ!
- Grow and mature with lessons from our great fathers.
- Receive the power from on high to fulfill your destiny and more.
Fathers and sons will discover biblical principles that light a fire to pursue the Great Father God. Healing the Wounds of a Fatherless Generation helps men grow into men who glorify God in all they do. Rooted in Scripture, the book will be an inspiration to any men’s group or fathers’ ministry.
Are you ready to be one of the first to receive the book “Healing the Wounds of a Fatherless Generation?” It is available for pre-ordering right now! Click the button below to receive your book when it’s released in May 2011.